1985 Nordlund 61′
1985 Nordlund 61′ Raised Pilothouse
NEW LOW PRICE! Seller will look at lower offers by qualified buyers!
Those who have had the privilege of cruising in the Pacific Northwest will be familiar with the Nordlund Boat Company. Nordlund is a highly regarded, family owned and operated, custom yacht builder in Tacoma, Washington and has a history spanning over 55 years of building some of the finest yachts in the world. The Nordlund 61 was built in a joint venture between Nordlund and Tollycraft (with Nordlund building the molds and hulls and both companies finishing hulls in their separate but similar configurations) with the Nordlund variation boasting a stand-up engine room. Both configurations remain highly sought-after cruising yachts, and “Quiet Storm” is a modernized and upgraded version of this enduring classic; available now only due to the owner’s recent move to Europe.
“Quiet Storm” has seen continuous upgrades under the current owner starting with new Cummins QSM-11 main engines, Northern Lights Generators. All new Garmin electronics, and much more. Superior design by Ed Monk offering three staterooms, three heads, raised pilothouse with Portuguese bridge, stand-up engine room. All these features come together to offer a very solid, sea-kindly, capable and durable yacht, sure to bring many more years of comfortable cruising enjoyment.
“Quiet Storm” is near the end of an extensive upgrade and re-fit period with all of the systems and mechanical work complete; some interior and exterior cosmetic work to be done but the Seller’s move to Europe forces the sale. All offers considered. Inquire for digital virtual-tour.
- Twin Cummins QSM-11 (2007) with less than 2,000 hours currently
- Twin Northern Lights 12 kW generators (2007) with ~1,000 hours currently
- Wesmar hydraulic roll-fin stabilizer system with hydraulic bow and stern thruster and hydraulic Maxwell windlass (2006)
- All New Garmin Electronics suite, including Autopilot and Radar (2019)
- New Satellite TV system (2019)
- Glendinning Joystick controls with Stay-Control position hold feature (2019)
- New interior wall coverings and headliners (2019)
- New Galley sink and counter (2019)
- New head sinks and counters (2019)
- Bauer Scuba compressor (2015)
- Last bottom paint February (2020)
- New aluminum pipe frame top and antenna arch with all new antennas and cables (2019)
|Cummins QSM-11||Cummins QSM-11|
We are pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.