To Learn More Contact
Built in 2006 and refitted in 2015, BEACHFRONT is an iconic Bahamas charter yacht with a resplendent interior and impressive, classic decks. BEACHFRONT is able to accommodate up to 10 guests in five lavish staterooms, including a full-beam master, which boasts an array of amenities. All staterooms, including the forward VIP, have en-suite facilities.
Alfresco living is a breeze aboard BEACHFRONT as she is outfitted with a variety of shaded and sun-soaked areas, ensuring every guest will relish her deck spaces. BEACHFRONT also boasts a fully stocked tender and toy arsenal, which includes a 32-foot Intrepid tender with fishing gear, WaveRunners, kayaks, paddleboards, water skis, snorkeling gear and more.
The yacht’s interior is equipped with the latest in entertainment technology. She has an onboard movie theater with a 500-plus movie collection, airplay throughout the yacht and an expansive music library.
PACUYS - AYS would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 108' Hargrave Yacht 2006. This yacht for sale is located in Nassau Bahamas and priced at $4,299,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
3076.00 HRS 1675.00 HP
3076.00 HRS 1675.00 HP
1. Accommodations for 10 guests in 5 beautiful staterooms
2. Stunning, modern interior refit completed in 2015
3. Updated A/V in guest areas, including on-board theater
4. Excellent charter history in the Bahamas
5. Powered by CAT C-32 1675 hp engines
6. Spacious flybridge features a large Jacuzzi, three sun pads, and two settees with tables
7. Naiad stabilizer system provides for the ultimate in guest comfort
Fiberglass hull and superstructure with teak decks.
Fuel Capacity Total: 4,000 US GallonsDay Fuel Tank Capacity:865 US GallonsWater Capacity:2,271 LitersGrey Water Capacity:568 Liters
SpeedConsumption per hourRPM Maximum: 11 knots30 US Gallons/hour/engine1450 RPMCruising: 10-11 knots25 US Gallons/hour/engine1250 RPM
Type: Cruisair BTU 212,000
Generators:(2) Onan 35 kWGenerator hours (as of 01.12.2018):Port: 10,437 hours Starboard: 4,608 hoursOutput: 120/240 Volts, Phase 1, 60 Hz outputShorepower:120 Volts, Phase 1, 60 HzBatteries:Main engine starting: 4 x 200 amp-12V in the E/R
Generators & Electricity
Watermakers: Watermakers 1,800 GPDStabilizers: Naiad Multisea IIBow Thruster:Naiad Hydraulic HPS-HT16Fuel Filtration: 2 x Racor filters on each engineSewage System:Head Hunter Tidalwave
Communication SystemsGMDSS:ICOM IC-M602 VHF (Pilothouse)Printer:HP Officejet 5740Internet:Simcard
Radar: Simrad CA-44 radarCompass:5" Danforth Magnetic CompassAutomatic Pilot:Simrad AP-20GPS:Furuno DGPS GP-37Navtex:FurunoDepth Sounder:(2) Raymarine ST-60 Wind:(2) Raymarine ST-60 Wind/Speed log
Displays: (1) Nobeltec, (1) Navnet; Flybridge: (1) Garmin, (1) Navnet 3-D relay
(1) Sharp HDMI Aquos 31" (galley) (3) LG 42" flatscreen (bow VIP queen, starboard queen, port queen)(2) Samsung 50" flatscreens (main salon and master stateroom) Apple TV
Denon AV Surround Receiver AVR- 5510BT (master stateroom)
Main Galley Equipment
Laundry Equipment: (1) Samsung Washer (Lazzarete)
Anchor Windlass: Maxwell 4500 Hydraulic Anchor Windlass System Anchor Chain:(2) 300' ChainAnchors:(2) 150 lb stainless steel anchorsCrane & Davits:Quick Lift 2000 lb
Fire/Heat/Smoke Detectors:ThroughoutFire Extinguishers:Throughout
"BEACHFRONT" is a registered name and does not convey. All owner's and crew personal items.
A detailed list of exclusions will be provided at time of sale, upon written request.
Under the current owners, the following refit was conducted after they took ownership in Summer 2015.
1. PTZ cameras on aft deck and flybridge, fixed cameras on Port and Starboard mid ship looking aft, all hooked up to a recorder
2. Crew door installed on garage door
3. New 60KW Generator that can power entire boat
4. 2 new washers and 2 new dryers
5. UV protection on all bridge windows and galley windows
6. Upgraded AV system and rack in main salon and galley. All guest rooms hooked up to main movie server
7. Complete rebuild and paint job on davit
8. New TV satellite dish
9. New screens in pilot house for navigation and navigation PC for Nobeltec
10. Flybridge helm seats all recovered
11. New Beachfront signs that light up and stainless steel with no lighting on the stern
12. Galley country kitchen seats all recovered
13. New AC compressors for the master, main salon, stbd guest, and crew
14. New air handlers for crew, main salon
15. New raw water pumps for AC system
17. Upgraded and larger water maker
The owners of BEACHFRONT just completed a yard period at Lauderdale Marine Center where approximately $300,000 in improvements were made.
Exterior paint touch-ups
Entire boat polished
Service to the main engines (Pan Tropic)
Service to the generators (completed by the engineer)
Re-varnish cap rails
New bottom paint and prop speed (2 coats)
All exterior cushions reupholstered
New flooring (including sub flooring) in crew area
Extraction fans added to all the crew cabins, showers updated
Re-caulked all exterior windows
All safety and fire equipment serviced
New sconces in main salon
New carpet throughout entire boat
All interior marble polished
Exterior tables re-varnished
Sun shade added to bow seating area
Shore power serviced
Anchor pockets polished
Anchor chains repainted
Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker has been told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot and does not guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.