To Learn More Contact
Just Magic is a 2002 55' Ocean Alexander offering a three stateroom layout with a full height engine room, Caterpillar main engines, Wesmar stabilizers, Wesmar bow thruster and numerous upgrades and service completed in 2012-2013 and 2015-2017. The interior is very spacious and the whole yacht is very well-maintained. She is turn-key and Great Loop capable. Price reduced!
Recently contributed to AMIkids and is now available for lease with interest free terms to qualified individual.
PACUYS - AYS would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 55' Ocean Alexander 548 2002. This yacht for sale is located in St. Petersburg, Florida and priced at $465,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
3891.00 HRS 660.00 HP
3891.00 HRS 660.00 HP
Entering the salon from the aftdeck through the stainless steel and glass aft door, you will find two stressless lounge chairs with ottomans and cabinetry to port, a sofa (with storage underneath) to starboard, cabinetry starboard forward and an entertainment cabinet port forward. Step up into the raised pilothouse and you will find the galley to starboard, a settee to port and the full helm with Stidd helm seat forward. There is a side deck access door on each side and the stairs down to the three staterooms. Access to the flybridge is via internal stairs from the pilothouse port aft and a stainless steel and teak ladder from the aftdeck. Engine room access is through the lazarette.
Headroom is the salon is 6'9", 6'1" in the engine room, 6'9" in the pilothouse/galley, 6'4" in the master stateroom and port guest stateroom and 6'5" in the forward guest stateroom.
Just Magic offers a three stateroom and two head layout. The full beam master stateroom is amidships with an over-sized queen berth and ensuite head, the port guest stateroom offers side by side single berths and the forward guest stateroom offers an island queen berth. The guest head and shower are to starboard, with direct access from the forward guest stateroom
The large, open and airy salon offers a stainless steel and glass door aft with a Phantom roll away screen door, reading lights, opening starboard aft window, large side windows with shades and drapes and it is open to the raised pilothouse forward and there is a huge pass-through window to the galley. There are two stressless lounge chairs and ottomans (2012) with a cabinet to port, a sofa and hi/lo table to starboard, more cabinetry starboard forward and an entertainment/wine cabinet port forward. The sole is a Senwood parquet and the trim and veneer is also Senwood, which adds to the light and airy feel. The carpet was installed in 2013.
The galley is located starboard aft in the raised pilothouse and offers a huge pass-through window to the salon.
- Kitchenaid refrigerator/freezer (2015)
- Bosch oven
- Bosch 4-burner ceramic electric cooktop
- GE dishwasher
- GE microwave oven
- Oster toaster oven
- Large stainless steel sink with pull-out faucet and Insinkerator waste disposal
- Corian countertop
- Storage cabinets and drawers
Dining space is available at the salon hi/lo table, pilothouse settee, the flybridge table and the built-in folding aftdeck table
The raised pilothouse offers a full helm forward with a Stidd helm seat, a settee to port (recovered in 2012), carpet, steps to the flybridge port aft, steps to the staterooms starboard forward and side deck access doors on each side with Phantom roll away screen doors.
The full beam master stateroom is amidships and offers a centerline, over-sized queen berth, 3 portlights and soji screens, 3 cedar-lined hanging lockers, storage drawers and cabinets, night stands, reading lights, full-length mirror, mirrored aft wall, carpet, LG flat screen TV, B&G Network wind gauges and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
The forward guest stateroom offers an island queen size berth (with storage underneath), 2 portlights with curtains and an overhead deck hatch, 2 cedar-lined hanging lockers, storage drawers and cabinets and nightstands. There is direct access to the guest head with enclosed shower (Thermostatic controlled shower valve).
The port guest stateroom offers side by side single berths, cedar-lined hanging locker, night stand, storage drawers, 1 portlight with curtain, reading lights and a stereo
GE Spacemaker stack washer & dryer in the guest foyer
The large flybridge offers a bimini top, hinged arch, non-skid deck, full helm starboard forward with two Stidd helm seats, a large U-shaped settee with table to starboard, a forward facing benchseat with cabinetry to port and a sliding hatch with steps to the pilothouse. The tender and stainless steel and teak ladder to the aftdeck are aft.
The covered aftdeck offers a teak deck, molded-in steps to each side deck, transom door, folding table, cabinetry forward, aft helm controls, stainless steel and teak ladder to the flybridge, fresh water shower, sun shade, removable Marquipt stainless steel and teak boarding steps for each side and a stainless steel and glass door to the salon.
- KVH Tracvision 6 satellite TV system
- Samsung 40" flat screen TV in the salon (2015)
- Sony STR-DE597 FM stereo digital A/V control center in the salon
- Pioneer DV-400V DVD player in the salon
- Sony DVP-NC875V CD/DVD player in the salon
- Pro Solutions SBX4 speaker selector system in the salon
- Onkyo speakers in the salon
- LG flat screen TV in the master stateroom
- Clarion DB255 FM/AM/CD player in each stateroom
- Fusion MS-UD650 stereo on the flybridge (2015)
- Fusion exterior speakers (2015)
- Standard Horizon Matrix GX2150 AIS at the lower helm (2013)
- 2 X Garmin 7212 GPSMap multi-function displays at the lower helm (2015)
- Furuno Navnet MFD on the flybridge
- Garmin 7212 GPSMap multi-function display on the flybridge (2015)
- Garmin xHD Radar (2015)
- Furuno CV-620 sonar/depth sounder at the lower helm (2013)
- Simrad AP20 autopilot at the lower helm
- Simrad AP22 autopilot on the flybridge
- Standard Horizon Ram3mic VHF at the lower helm
- Icom IC-M502 VHF on the flybridge
- B&G Network depth sounder at the lower helm and on the flybridge
- B&G Network wind gauge in the master stateroom
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass at the lower helm and on the flybridge
- Raritan rudder angle indicator on the flybridge and at the lower helm
- GE telephone/intercom system
- Onan 17MDKAD-967 17kW generator with approximately 4,706 hours
- Mastervolt 24/30-3 battery charger for the bowthruster (2012)
- Mastervolt 24/40-3 battery charger for the generator and start batteries (2012)
- Mastervolt 12/100-3 battery charger for the house batteries (2012)
- 2 X Magnum Magnasine 2812 inverters (2011) (Second unit is a permantly wired spare)
- Glendinning Cablemaster system
- 50 amp shore cord
- Charles Smart "Y" 50 amp splitter (2013)
- Perko battery switches
- 12vdc outlet and 110vac outlet at the lower helm
- 110vac outlet on the flybridge
- New house batteries in 2015
- New main engine start batteries in 2017
- Twin Caterpillar 3196 660 hp main engines with approximately 3,891 hours each (After coolers replaced in 2016)
- Caterpillar engine control panels
- ZF MicroCommander electronic engine controls at all three helms
- ZF 325A gearboxes
- Dripless shaft seals (2012)
- Dual Racor 75/1000 FGX fuel filters with vacuum gauge for the main engines
- Racor 75/500 FGX fuel filter for the generator
- Perko sea strainers (2012) (All sea water hoses replaced in 2012)
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system (Fully serviced in 2013)
- Wesmar 24vdc bowthruster (oil and filter just changed in 2013)
- Wesmar stabilizer system (oil and filter just changed in 2013) (Seals replaced in 2016)
- Bennett trim tabs (New pump in 2012)
- Cruisair chilled water air conditioning/heating system (2 x 30,000 BTU units) (One new compressor in 2011 and the other in 2015, and new raw water pump in 2016)
- Torrid 12.5 gallon water heater (2015)
- Village Marine 600gpd watermaker (Pickled May 15 2013)
- Reverso oil change system
- Tankwatch 4 holding tank monitor panel in the pilothouse
- Hart Systems Tank Tender tank level monitor panel for fuel and water in the pilothouse
- Vacuflush heads (Seals replaced in 2017)
- Intervac central vacuum system (2013)
- Maxwell 3500 anchor windlass
- Sitex 75lb plow anchor with foot controls
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- Fresh water and raw water washdowns
- Stainless steel deck hardware and rails
- Custom stainless steel fender racks
- Non-skid decks forward, sides and on the flybridge and teak deck on the aftdeck
- Boarding gate each side forward
- Marquipt Tide Ride gangway with four deck connection locations
- Windshield and window covers (2015)
- Sun shade for the aftdeck
- V-Cool U/V and heat protection in the pilothouse (2013)
- Fiberglass swimplatform
- Stainless steel and teak swim ladder
- Dock water connection aft
- New anti-fouling paint in 2016
- The height overall is 21'2" with the arch up and 17'5" with the arch down.
- Fireboy FE241 engine room fire suppression system with remote activation
- Rule bilge pumps (2012)
- Bilge high water alarm
- First Alert carbon monoxode and smoke alarms
- ACR searchlight
- Fire extinguishers
- Life jackets
- Grover Products horns
- Garmin aft camera
- Sellers' personal belongings
- 4 X deck chairs
- Shop vac
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is a courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.