To Learn More Contact
Eagle's Nest is a classic, but newer, DeFever 44 with stabilizers in good condition. She offers fuel efficient Perkins 135 hp main engines, Kohler generator, fuel polishing system and a custom king size berth in the master stateroom. Her sellers liveaboard each winter and then store her each summer. They are wrapping up their cruising plans and are now preparing to move ashore year-round. She is a Great Loop capable boat.
PACUYS - AYS would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 44' DeFever Offshore Cruiser 1993. This yacht for sale is located in Miami, Florida and priced at $209,500. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
1797.00 HRS 135.00 HP
1797.00 HRS 135.00 HP
Entering the salon from the sundeck, you will find the under counter refrigeration starboard aft, lounge chair to starboard, lower helm and side deck access door starboard forward, galley port aft, settee with table to port and another lounge chair and side deck access door port forward. The master stateroom is aft and the guest stateroom is forward with access to the engine room.
The headroom in the salon is 6'7", guest stateroom is 6'7", the master stateroom is 6'4" and the engine room headroom is 5'4".
Eagle's Nest offers a full-beam aft master stateroom with ensuite head and enclosed shower, and a guest stateroom forward, which also has an ensuite head
The large salon offers wrap-around seating with hi/lo folding teak table to port, Ekornes stressless lounge chair and ottoman and chart drawer/counter port forward, side deck access doors on both sides forward, Ekornes stressless lounge chair and ottoman to starboard, teak parquet sole, reading lights, shelves and large side windows with curtains and blinds.
The galley is located port aft in the salon and offers opening side and aft windows for plenty of light and ventilation. There is also plenty of counter space and storage.
- Princess Gourmet Euro-Kera ceramic 3-burner electric cooktop
- Kenmore convection/microwave oven
- Tundra and Dometic under counter refrigerators
- GE Profile dishwasher
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Wine glass rack
- Storage cabinets and drawers
- U-Line icemaker
- Teak parquet sole
Dining space is available at the salon table and the sundeck table.
The full beam aft master stateroom offers a centerline KING size berth, nightstands, hanging lockers, walk-in closet, storage drawers and cabinets, desk/vanity, teak parquet sole, reading lights, six portlights and two transom hatches with curtains for loads of natural light and ventilation, fans and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
The guest stateroom forward offers a v-berth with insert, overhead deck hatch and four portlights with curtains for plenty of natural light and ventilation, bound carpet over teak parquet sole, hanging locker, storage drawers and cabinets, shelves, fan, reading lights and ensuite head.
- Splendide 2100XC washer/dryer
The lower helm is located starboard forward in the salon and offers a side deck access door for easier docking and line handling and full helm.
The huge flybridge offers a full console forward with storage underneath, benchseats port and starboard with storage underneath, Pompanette helm seat, bimini, Radar arch, benchseat with storage underneath starboard aft, console cover and non-skid decks.
The sundeck offers a teak deck, hard top, aft gate to the swimplatform ladder, same level side deck access, teak deck furniture, sun shades, wetbar forward and fresh water washdown.
- Samsung flat screen TV in the salon
- Sony BDP-S370 Blu-Ray player in the salon
- Jensen and Pioneer speakers on the flybridge
- Garmin GMR 18 Radar
- Garmin 4212 multi-function display on the flybridge
- Simrad Robertson AP26 autopilot at the lower helm and AP25 on the flybridge
- Simrad Robertson IS11 speed/depth display at the lower helm
- Robertson Dataline rudder angle indicator at the lower helm
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass on flybridge and at the lower helm
- Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC VHF on flybridge
- Standard Horizon Titan+ VHF at the lower helm
- Weems & Plath clock and barometer in the salon
- Wifi and cell signal boosters
- Intercom system
- Kohler 12.5ROFOP63 10.6 kW generator with approximately 563 hours
- StatPower TrueCharge 40+ battery charger
- 50 amp shore cord
- 12 vdc outlet at the lower helm
- Twin Perkins 6.354 135 hp main engines with approximately 1,797 hours on port and 1,783 hours on starboard
- Borg Warner Velvet Drive gearboxes
- Morse engine controls
- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- Sea chest
- Work bench
- Dual Racor 75/900MAX fuel filters with vacuum gauge for each main engine
- Racor 500FG fuel filter for each generator
- Racor 900FH fuel polishing/transfer system
- Algae-X magnetic fuel conditioning system
- Fuel manifold
- Hydraulic steering system
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (3 units)
- Naiad 160 stabilizer system
- Seaward 11 gallon water heater
- Electric heads
- Wema tank gauges
- New main engines and generator exhaust system (2016)
- Maxwell 2200 anchor windlass with foot controls
- Fortress FX-55 anchor
- Single stainless steel anchor roller
- Foredeck storage boxes
- Raw water washdown on foredeck and fresh water on aftdeck
- Stainless steel rails forward and on each side
- Teak cap rails on stainless steel stanchions on teak toe rails aft
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel fender racks forward
- Non-skid decks forward and sides and teak deck on the sundeck
- Windscreen cover
- Boarding gate each side
- Teak swimplatform
- Teak and stainless steel swimplatform ladder
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Marquipt boarding ladder
- Avon 12' RIB
- Yamaha 15hp 2-stroke outboard (2008)
- Stainless steel davit
- Fire extinguishers
- Rule bilge pumps
- Lifesling2 Overboard Rescue System
- First Alert smoke and carbon monoxide detector
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice
All our listings are available for co-brokerage on a 50-50 commission split agreement when the selling broker shows the listing and attends the survey. If the selling broker requires a courtesy showing and we are available to conduct a courtesy showing on our listing, the co-brokerage commission split is 60% listing commission and 40% selling commission. If the selling broker does not attend the survey, the co-brokerage commission split is 70% listing commission and 30% selling commission
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is a courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.