Contact for Price
To Learn More Contact
A new extended range cruiser for people who want to go farther and stay longer when they get there. Big range, big accommodations, and a big list of features and standard equipment such as a stand-up engine room, optional day head, covered walk-around side decks, and a raised forward bulwark for a dry ride. Plus, as you would expect from an Offshore, "the softest ride on the water".
Included with this 64 Offshore are:
Offshore Hull Design: Deep, finely-veed forward section allows a smooth, knife-like water entry,
cutting cleanly through seas, achieving extraordinary directional stability, and virtually eliminating
slapping and pounding. Thus - "The softest ride on the water."
• Standard Power: Twin 715hp Caterpillar C12s
• 40hp bow & stern thrusters
• ABT 9-foot roll-fin hydraulic stabilizers
• ZF Joystick Manuevering System (3 stations)
• 1,700lb hydraulic cable, boom, and rotation davit
• Marine Air 75,000btu expansion air conditioning system
• Energy saving LED lighting package
• SeaTorque Enclosed Shaft System for reduced noise and increased efficiency
• Twin Stidd 500-200 helm chairs in Pilothouse
• Hynautic power steering system
• High-polish, welded, stainless-steel engine beds set in Chockfast
• Cockpit video camera system
• LED TVs in Salon (40" LED with Auton electric lift) and all staterooms
PACUYS - AYS would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 64' Offshore Yachts Voyager 2019. This yacht for sale is located in Taiwan. For pricing details or a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.