To Learn More Contact
Custom Order Your AXOPAR 37 SC Today!
The new Axopar 37 Sports Cabin embraces a sleek design, cool looks and attention to detail as well as an inherently fast, yet safe & stable ride thanks to the deep-V and twin-stepped hull configuration.
Apart from the new windscreen design, the 37 SC features an electrically operated canvas roof and also incorporates higher attention to detail in the upholstery and interior details with lacquered walnut wood interior, Niroxx upholstery with white diamond patterned stitching and a suede covered steering wheel – just to mention a few standard upgrades. The spacious Axopar 37 SC features a large, comfortable L-shaped sofa, comfortably seating six in the back of the cabin.
All 37 models have a spacious and bright front cabin with lounge seating, a queen size bed, a fixed cupboard and a toilet with privacy curtains.
The Axopar 37 SC comes with a spacious aft deck with a bench/storage box as standard. It can be equipped with an optional wet bar module with refrigerator, electric grill and sink with faucet. There is also an aft cabin available as an option for those who want accommodation for 4 persons in total. Another feature of the aft cabin is its roof which can be equipped with optional sun cushions.
Bowthruster, Electric Windlass, Side Rails, Fresh Water System (100L tank), Shower on Aft Deck, Shore Power (120V w/ 40Ah charger), Garmin GSD 25+ GT40-TM Sonar, Fusion Sound System (4 x speakers, helm control unit), Audio Upgrade 1 (2 x foredeck speakers, 2 x aft deck speakers, 4 ch amplifier), Garmin VHF 300, Garmin 7412 Flush Mount Chartplotter, Harbour Cover on Fore Deck
Twin Mercury 300 HP including Vesselview 7"
Overall Length (excl. Engine): 11,20 m (36ft 9in)
Beam: 3,3 m (10ft 10in)
Draft to props: 0,85 m (2ft 9in)
Weight (excl. Engine): 3770 kg (8310 lbs)
Passengers: 10 persons
Berths: 2 + 2 persons
Fuel capacity: 730 l (192 gal)
Classification: B – Offshore
Max speed range: 35–45 kts
Outboard engines: 2 x 300 hp (6cyl. engines)
Fuel consumption, cruise: 2.6 l / nm (2 x 300 hp @ 28 knots)
Hull design: Twin stepped 20 degree V
PACUYS - AYS would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 37' Axopar 37 SC 2018. This yacht for sale is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and priced at $221,412. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Hull and deck: Hand laminated hull in Vinylester resin for the first coat of the hull in GRP material, Anti-skid finishing on deck and hatches, Spacious anchor box with drainage in bow, Large stowage locker on foredeck, Heavy duty rub rail in grey, Windscreen and side windows in toughened glass with light green tint, All hardware, pulpit and cockpit handles in hand polished 316 stainless steel, 8 x cleats aft, central and forward, Self-draining deck with large diameter scuppers, Flag pole, Twin large fender storages on aft deck with cooler box function on Port side, Integrated bathing platforms in Esthec Platinum with white caulking and telescopic bathing ladder, Integrated engine bracket for outboard engines.
Layout and seating: Walk-around cabin with open aft deck area and under deck storage, Optional wet bar, Large sliding side doors on both sides of cabin, Manually operated sliding canvas roof with additional harbour cover, L-sofa with fixed table and walnut floor on threshold, Large storage compartment under aft sofa, two front seats with flip-up front/swivel function and armrests, Optional sundeck on fore deck, Standard Niroxx upholstery, ”Silvertex” Beige or Meteor material on driver/co-pilot seats and aft sofa, Floor carpets in saloon and front cabin.
Front cabin: Front cabin with lounge seating, large queen size bed and fixed cupboard, Toilet with electric flush with septic tank 70l and deck/hull outlets, Privacy curtains for toilet compartment, Loading hatch from deck to front cabin, Large roof skylight and front window, Wide port lights with flush hatches.
Helm console: Integrated iPad slot in dashboard, Soft touch painted dashboard and console panels, Black painted helm panels, Illuminated push buttons,, Seude covered steering wheel with Axopar logo, 2 x Cup holders, Stainless steel grab rail, 12V Power outlet, Compass, Access hatch to front cabin with sliding door.
Electrics: Electric operated canvas roof. LED roof spotlights in saloon and in front cabin, Main control panel with three battery switches and automatic fuses for direct supply and 12V outlet, Fuse panel with automatic fuses and 12V outlet in front cabin, Light mast with anchor light, Navigation lights, Windscreen wipers with washer, Electric bilge pumps x 2, Signal horn.
Other: Fixed aluminium fuel tank 730l, Bow thruster preparation in hull, 2 kg Fire extinguisher, Manual bilge pump, air vents in front cabin roof panel.
• Antifouling, Grey or White • Bowthruster Side-Power SE60 • Electric grill 220V (only w. wet bar and shore power220V) • Folding anchor windlass in bow, Engbo Midi 201 + remote • Fresh water system 100l, incl. cabinet w. sink • Gas hob with sink in front cabin (only with FW system) • Harbour cover for fore deck, Grey (incl. prem pkg) • Heater Webasto AT3900 (not available with Air conditioning) • Heater Webasto AT5500 (not available with Air conditioning) • Hull colour Cool Grey, RAL 7037 • LED courtesy lights, front cabin and main cabin • LED deck lights, 11pcs (incl. prem pkg) • Mooring package (incl. prem pkg) • Protective window covers • Refrigerator in saloon, Dometic CRX CM50 • Search light • Seats, Brisa • Seats, Silvertex Beige • Seats, Silvertex Mandarin • Shore Power 120V with 40Ah charger, US • Shore Power 230V with 40Ah charger • Shower on aft deck (only with fw system) • Side rails • Sun shade on fore deck, for stationary use • Sundeck cushions foredeck, Brisa (incl. prem pkg) • Sundeck cushions foredeck, Niroxx • Sundeck cushions foredeck, Silvertex (incl. prem pkg) • Targa arch with roof rails • Transom seats (only w/o Day Cruiser Cabin or w/o water ski option) • Waterski pole • Wood floor in front cabin • Wood floor in saloon
• Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7410, Flush mount • Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7412, Flush mount • Communication Garmin VHF 300 • Intelliducer, Depth and Temp • Mercury Active Trim (only w. Mercury pre-rig) • Radar Garmin GMR 18 xHD, Radome • Sonar module Garmin GSD25, DownVu/SideVu • Twin Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7410, Flush mount • Twin Chartplotter Garmin GPSmap 7412, Flush mount
• Fusion Entertainment system, incl. 4 x speakers • Fusion system control unit, Helm • Fusion system control unit, Mid cabin • Upgrade audio 1: 4 x speakers + 2ch amp • Upgrade audio 2: 1 x subwoofer + upgrade to 4ch amplifier(only w. UpgradeAudio1)
PREMIUM PACKAGE: SILVERTEX, BRISA UPHOLSTERY, NIROXX CHARCOAL
• Sun deck cushions with twin stitching on foredeck • Harbour cover for sun deck • 14 x LED deck lights • “Comfort” indirect lighting in front cabin • Mooring package: incl. 6 x fenders, 6 x fender covers with Axopar logo, 6 x fender ropes, 4 x mooring ropes 16mm/10m • 12,5kg anchor + 30m anchor rope
DAY CRUISER AFT CABIN PACKAGE
• Spacious aft cabin accommodating additional 2 persons with twin flush roof hatches, side windows and indirect lighting.
WET BAR PACKAGE (only w. freshwater)
• Wet bar module with drawers on aft deck • Refrigerator Dometic CDX 50 • Sink and faucet • Esthec platinum on wet bar lid
COMPLETE ESTHEC PACKAGE- Platinum/White
VERSION R (grey hull and roof)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is a courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.