To Learn More Contact
Free Spirit is beautiful example of the timeless beauty of a 48' Krogen Widebody. She has been well-cared for by her owners and is ready to take you anywhere in the world you choose to roam. She is the perfect liveaboard boat for a couple and is only available due to a change in her owner's plans.
PACUYS - AYS would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 48' Krogen North Sea 1996. This yacht for sale is located in Brunswick, Georgia and priced at $525,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Caterpillar 3208 NA
4100.00 HRS 210.00 HP
4100.00 HRS 210.00 HP
The saloon is entered from the fully covered back deck through two large teak doors with windows. To starboard there is a large u-shaped settee in custom Ultra Suede. The teak dining table opens up to seat six people comfortably or up to ten using some extra chairs. To port are two Lazy-Boy reclining chairs with two granite-topped teak end tables. Storage behind the recliners includes sliding door lockers and three drawers. Forward of the chairs to port is a built-in book shelf with granite topped bar/desk area with custom LED rope lights. There is a large wine cooler under the bar. Two opening side windows and two fixed aft windows are complimented with teak valances and custom 2" teak blinds. These windows let in ample light and ventilation. There are beautiful teak parquet floors.
The large u-shaped galley that was updated in 2015 is on the starboard side forward of the settee. Two large opening portholes let in light. The major components include:
• LED Smart lights
• 14.4 Cu. ft. Stainless Steel refrigerator/freezer with icemaker
• Force 10 3 burner propane stove with oven with alarm
• Remote propane control switch with alarm for safety
• (3) propane tanks on bridge in designated cabinet
• G.E. Microwave oven
• Wine refrigerator
• Seagull purified water system for kitchen sink and icemaker
• Granite countertops
• Stainless steel double Basin sink
• Faucet w/ pulldown spray head
• Custom pantry with large drawer
• Roll-out drawers in cabinets
The guest stateroom/office is down three steps from the galley and to starboard. There is a built in desk. The Ultra leather settee converts to a double bed and there is a pullman berth to accommodate additional guests. A large hanging locker and drawer storage provide extensive storage. Three large opening ports keep it bright and airy. For additional light and air to the rest of the boat there is a large opening in the bulkhead to the companionway with a custom made shade for privacy when this stateroom is used for guests.
The guest head is on the port side opposite the Guest Stateroom/Office. It has a stall shower with molded seat, Corian counters and new Raritan Elegance toilet installed in 2014. There are several lockers for storage and two opening portholes. The GE stack washer/dryer is also located in the guest head.
The master stateroom is forward of the guest stateroom. It features a centerline island queen-sized berth. There is a Vizio TV for entertainment. A mirrored and lighted vanity as well as three hanging lockers and generous drawers provide ample storage. Four opening ports and two overhead hatches provide ventilation for those peaceful nights at anchor.
The master stateroom head is located on the port side of the stateroom. It features a new Raritan Elegance Electric toilet installed in 2014, stall shower with shower door and molded seat, and Corian countertop. There are two large cabinets for storage. A bright LED light over sink and two opening portholes make the room bright and airy.
The pilothouse is up custom steps with handrail from the saloon. It offers excellent visibility though large windows and opening portholes. Pilothouse windows have Textiline covers to keep the pilothouse cool during the day while still allowing you to see out. There is a comfortable white leather Stidd helm chair for the captain and a comfortable L-shaped settee in custom navy fabric for additional seating. The settee converts to a double berth. Teak doors to port and starboard allow for easy access to the deck. Two overhead screened hatches provide additional airflow and light. There is generous storage in lockers and drawers.
• Comnav Autopilot
• Furuno Radars (2) – 64 miles and 48 mile
• Lenovo PC based Coastal Explorer Navigation w/22” Touchscreen
(Coastal Explorer License required.)
• All data (including AP) integrated within Coastal Explorer
• VHFs (2): Garmin 300, Standard Horizon Model?
• ICOM VHF handheld
• SSB: SEA225 (disconnected)
• AIS: Garmin 600 Class B
• Raymarine ST60 Depth finder
• SEA 857 loudhailer / intercom (fore and aft)
• KVH Tracvision 3
• Davis Instruments Weather Station with anemometer, barometer, temp. etc. integrated with Coastal Explorer
• Caterpillar 3208N diesel, 210 hp, (4100 hours)
• Dual Racor filters with vacuum gauge
• Wesmar hydraulic stabilizers, 7.5 sq. ft. fins
• Wesmar hydraulic bow thruster, 25 hp
• Dripless Shaft Seal
• Oil change system
• Fuel polishing filter with gage and new pump (new2017)
• Fire suppression system
• High water alarm
• Raritan 30 gallon Hot Water Tank
• Twin Kahlenberg Horns installed in 2015
• Cruisair 3 zone Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning w/SMXII controls (Master/Guest unit new 2017)
• Nautical Structures MC-800 electric dinghy davit – newly powder coated 2014
• Zodiac P420 Deluxe RIB w/40HP Honda Outboard fully serviced 2015
• Lofrans Falkon anchor windlass
• Anchors (2): Bruce & Delta (88#), all chain rode (300 ft on both)
• Fresh and salt water washdowns on fore deck
• Perko remote control Spotlight
• Ships clock and barometer
• Avon 8-person life raft in canister (not currently inspected)
• Extensive spare inventory
• Exterior window trim powder coated in 2012
• All sanitation hoses replaced with Trident hose in 2014
• Macerator pump replaced with Whale in 2015
• Shower sump pumps replaced with whale overboard pump in 2015
• Bottom soda-blasted, barrier coated, and painted in October, 2015
• Fresh water pump replaced with Headhunter pump in 2015
• All canvas replaced with Captain’s Blue Sunbrella in 2015
• Outdoor Sunbrella cushions replaced in 2015
• Cap rail and name boards revarnished with Awlgrip Awlwood in 2015
• Sunbrella cap rail covers in 2017
• Rubber trim added to swim platform in 2014
• Boat Command alarm system for smart phone
• KVH Tracvision TV3 (new 2017)
• Samsung 32" HD flat screen Smart TV in Salon
• Visio 26" HD flast screen Smart TV in Master Cabin
• Direct TV Receiver
• Samsung DVD, CD
• Yamaha Audio / video control receiver
• Speakers located throughout
• Propane BBQ grill with cover new in 2017
Personal Effects & Artwork
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.