To Learn More Contact
EXCERPT FROM Marine Survey Report "Blue Pearl", Frers 47 2012, Date: June 26th 2012. Michel Savage Accredited Marine Surveyor, SAMS Summary of Vessel Blue Pearl, in a new vessel, lavishly laid out and equipped with the latest and most sophisticated instruments and systems. The owner bought a 1983 Beneteau 456, a German Frers design, and stripped everything off except the deck. He repaired the latter as needed, modified the keel, completely gutted the interior and started from scratch. Absolutely everything in the vessel is top notch, certainly far better than most production boats of the same size.
PACUYS - AYS would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 47' Frers 47 1983. This yacht for sale is located in Warwick, Rhode Island and priced at $395,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Boat entirely professionally redone by specialists with all new equipment, rigging, etc. Completed in: July 2012
Six coats copper paint 2017
Yanmar 75 HP
DOYLE – HydraNet (Spectra) + Asymmetric Spinnaker
AB 2013 Fits on deck
Engine Mercury 25 hp
Davits: SIMPSON LAWRENCE- electrical
Pedestal & Steering: JEFA
Boom Furler: LEISURE FURL (New Zealand)
Fuel Polishing System: REVERSO
Oil Change System: REVERSO
Hoses: TRIDENT MARINE
Halyards, sheets, etc: NEW ENGLAND DURABRAID
Running backstays: AM-STEEL BLUE
Winches: LEWMAR & 1 electrically operated.
Propeller: MAX PROP
Generator: SUPER WIND
Refrigeration: Large Fridge and separate freezer (FRIGO BOAT)
Either can be used as fridge or freezer (separate controls)
Salon table pedestal: ARITEX (height easily adjusted by the press of a button)
Salon table slider: POMPANETTE
Wind Steering: SAILOMAT
Blinds in the cabins: OCEANAIR
Swim Platform : aft with folding steps fixed into the platform locker
Toerail: Aluminum - varnished
Cockpit Tables Teak with cup holders and extensible flaps
Water Heater: INDEL ISOTEMP 24 Liters
Deck shower: Aft
Life Raft: WINSLOW
Clock & Barometer: WHEEMS & PLATH
Wind Steering: HYDROVANE
Cockpit Cushions: SUNBRELLA
Navigation/1st Mate Seats: ULTRALEATHER
Cabin & Courtesy Lighting
Mast grounding to keel
Cedar lined closets (3)
Custom bamboo mattresses
Many spare parts
FURUNO - TZ Touch with repeaters throughout the boat
Autopilot, Radar, GPS, Chart Plotter, Compass, etc
Electrical Wire Harnesses: ELMEC INC. /Blue Sea Rocker breakers
Flexible Solar Panels: Panels fit in custom made spaces on top of the bimini
Tanks: Fuel: Aluminum (144 Gallons / 541 Liters)
Water: Stainless Steel (150 Gallons)
Holding: Stainless Steel
Tank level indicators: WEEMA GROUP
1) Bed is fitted with hydraulic lifts with huge storage for charts and large items underneath.
2) Under mattress:
- Lee cloths (brand new)
3) Port closet:
- Master bed sheets and extra set. All bed sheets are of 1st quality Egyptian cotton. Neutral color.
4) On starboard shelf:
- Extra wood pieces from the boat (they can be stored under the hydraulic lifting master bed if you prefer).
1) Top shelf:
- Remote control for Simpson davits
- Remote control for TV
- Key for filling inlets to tanks: water, diesel and holding tank
- Touch up paint for hull
- Cleaning product for Sunbrella (cockpit cushions)
2) Side drawers:
- Note: Top drawer is made to store a laptop
- All the files on the equipment installed on Blue Pearl (I did not have time to go through the files this time. I will need to do so before the boat is sold and retrieve some info for tax purposes).
- CDs for various applications for equipment on the boat
- Spare black plastic propeller (could be for the bow thruster)
- Spare parts for Lewmar
- Set of 2 straps for additional securing of the dinghy when it is raised on the davits
3) Behind captain’s chair:
- Remote control for Furuno Autopilot in small cloth bag.
(The plug for the remote is located on the top starboard side of the companionway)
- Printer (perfect fit in that slot).
On top of the wavy cabinets:
- Extra leatherette cover (folded) – brand new
- TV related player
Note: Inside one or two of the wavy cabinets are removable bottom sections for hiding important documents or valuables. They can be accessed from behind the back pillows of the salon settee.
PLENTY of storage underneath the seats and behind the back pillows of the salon settee.
The 2 bucket seats are made to swivel. They have adjustable lumbar support.
- Folding anchor in a red cloth bag (to be sold separately as an extra),
- Retainer for the boom,
- Folded genoa pattern and other items.
Dodger & Bimini – I did not have time to install them. They are folded & stored in the port starboard cabin.
Note: the removable flexible solar panels are folded into the bimini, which makes the outside of the boat aerodynamic and uncluttered.
Individually labeled beige bags for sun, privacy & bug-screen canvas (look like long tubes stored in aft starboard cabin).
Batteries are under the salon settee adjacent to the little bar, next to the navigation table.
There are 6 more batteries for Blue Pearl, which were ‘removed till needed’ for ocean crossing.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is a courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.